Wordle is one of the most popular words-building games on the web, with more than 1,000,000 users generating hundreds of thousands of words each month. It has also been featured in The Washington Post and has been used by brands like Starbucks, LinkedIn, and Nike to create engaging content.
Everyone from high school students to huge corporations is solving Wordle in their free time. In this article we’ll tell you how to play Wordle today and give you some extra Wordle tips & tricks to win the game.
WHAT IS WORDLE?
Josh Wardle, a software developer, created Wordle, a web-based puzzle and brainteaser game. It’s a simple word game that’ll keep your mind occupied for 5 minutes during your lunch break or commute.
You have to guess a 5-letter word in this online game correctly. You win the game if you accurately guess the word within the six attempts. A winning streak is triggered when you win two or more days in a row.
HOW TO PLAY WORDLE TODAY?
Every day, a new five-letter word is revealed, and players have six chances to guess what the word is.
- Wordle is available to play online and anyone can play this game by going to www.powerlanguage.co.uk/wordle.
- You must adequately guess the 5-letter world during the Wordle game. When participants guess, the color of the tiles will change to help them figure out the word.
- A grey letter indicates that it is not in today’s word, whereas a yellow letter suggests that it is in the word but incorrectly placed. The green letter indicates that it is in the word and in the right place.
- Players use the virtual keyboard to select letters from the alphabet and enter them into the five blank tiles. They press the submit button when they’re satisfied with their 5-letter word guess. The word is then checked to see if your word or some of the letters are correct.
- When the answer is 100% correct, the full 5 letters turn green. Otherwise, you can try again until you finish off your six attempts.
- A winning streak is triggered when you win two or more days in a row. This will continue until you guess the word incorrectly one day and the streak is broken.
TIPS & TRICKS FOR WORDLE
The top three most frequently used letters in Wordle were “E,” “T,” and “A,” with “J,” “Q,” and “Z” being the least frequently used. However, in order to obtain the proper answer, you must carefully examine each letter. In addition, we have compiled a list of the most frequently used letters in Wordle:
After analyzing probable Wordle’s 12,972 worlds, programmer and game designer Tyler Glaiel has come up with the best starting choices to rule out possible solutions as early as possible: These are the Best 3 starting words for Wordle:
POPULARITY OF WORDLE
With 300,000 players recorded at the beginning of January, it has become an extremely popular game. Wordle is now claimed to have over 2 million users worldwide. Wordle is a popular game since it is free to play and does not require any subscriptions or fees.
Josh created Wordle, but he no longer owns it. Josh sold the game’s rights to The New York Times in early 2022. The sale was confirmed by The New York Times. Wordle would be added to their online games portfolio, they said.
Despite the fact that to play The New York Times games, you need to pay a fixed subscription fee but Wordle will remain free to play. Wordle will remain “free for everyone,” according to Josh.
Josh said in an interview before the selling the Wordle that he never intended to charge players to play Wordle:
“I don’t understand why something can’t just be fun,” he said. “I don’t have to charge people money for this and ideally would like to keep it that way.”
Do tell us in the comment section if you have successfully solved today’s Wordle problem.