Minecraft is a game where players build and play in a simulation environment. It is popular for its sense of creativity and being a game with a friendly community. However, game is played online, usually on a computer, but not anymore as Minecraft has been launched for Android and iOS devices too.
Minecraft recently released a pocket edition, which allows you to play the same game and have fun on your smartphone. You will be able to design various 3D constructions, buildings, and much more in this game because it provides a large number of blocks from which to construct your desired creations.
The game boasts stunning graphics and wonderful background music, making it one of the most popular games of all time. We have a long list of its features and characteristics that cover every aspect of the game.
Minecraft Pocket Edition features
- The game is made much more thrilling because of the background music and entertaining sounds.
- This game allows you to engage in exploration, battle, crafting, and resource gathering.
- This game is completely 3D, featuring 3D blocks that appear completely unique.
- There are several game modes in this game, including survival and creative mode.
- The simplest mode is survival, in which players must just dig to protect themselves from the enemy’s attack. In this game, the structure-building process comes subsequently. Beginners should use this mode.
- The other is the creative mode, in which players can construct various structures, collect assets, and then fly.
- Inside the game, you can find one-hit kill weapons.
- This game allows players to play with their friends.
- This game is very light and may be played on any Android or iOS device.
- It is completely free to download and install on your phone.
How to Install Minecraft Pocket Edition
1 Now Download the Minecraft Pocket Edition v1.18 from above
2. Open it and install the Minecraft Pocket Edition APK file (if prompt, Click on Unknown sources)
3 Now Enjoy the amazing gaming in your smartphone
How to Install Minecraft Pocket Edition for PC
You can Download Minecraft Pocket Edition for PC and Windows 10. But you need to Install app Emulators like Bluestacks, Nox, etc.
- Download, Install and Run the Bluestack Emulator from the above link.
- Install Minecraft Pocket Edition Apk from the Playstore or follow this method.
- Now Launch and Play the Game
I hope you found this guide helpful. If you’re having trouble running Minecraft Pocket Edition on your PC, leave a comment below.