Samsung Galaxy A50 update brings stability improvements and bug fixes.
Samsung Galaxy A50 have started receiving the One UI 2.5 update. The update being rolled out for Galaxy A50 smartphone users in India and Sri Lanka. The Galaxy A50 update brings stability improvements and bug fixes.
What’s New in Samsung Galaxy A50 One UI 2.5 update
The Galaxy A50 new One UI 2.5 update in India and Sri Lanka comes with a firmware version of A505FDDU5BTL1. The update file size is of 1,202.57MB in total.
1. The update brings a Wi-Fi network quality indicator
2. The ability to request Wi-Fi password,
3. It now support for Bitmoji stickers on the Always-On Display (AoD) screen.
4. Samsung is also bringing features including split keyboard layout.
5. It brings YouTube search to the Samsung Keyboard, Pro video camera mode, SOS calling, and location sharing.
6. The update, based on Android 10
How to update Samsung Galaxy A50 One UI 2.5 update
1 – Go to Settings
2 – Then click on Software update
3 – Download and install the One UI 2.5 update
4 – Wait for Device to boot up and install One UI 2.5 update.
5 – That’s it, Enjoy the new features.