WhatsApp has rolled out Dark mode feature on its Android Beta App last month. Although the Dark Mode features is not yet stable does Whats app has been rolling out updates to fix the bugs and improving the overall user’s experience.
How to use Dark Mode on WhatsApp for Business?
At the moment, WhatsApp’s Dark Mode is only available to beta users on Android. So basically you need to enroll for the beta app, however, it is available for anyone to join or else download APK file and enjoy.
- To enroll, sign up with WhatsApp’s beta test page here.
- You can also download Android Business Beta for Android latest version 2.20.26 (beta) from here.
What next; How to enable WhatsApp Dark mode in Android phone?
- Just open the latest beta version WhatsApp on your phone.
- Go to Settings of WhatsApp.
- Click on Chats, Here, you will notice a new section call Theme
- Under the Theme section, you will get three options – System default, Light, and Dark.
- Choose Dark and you ready to go Dark.
How to use WhatsApp Dark Mode On iOS:
- First, Go to Settings and search for Display Accommodations
- Then, click on Invert Colours and select Smart Invert which enables dark mode across all apps on the Apple device.